We are a social enterprise and charity with a turnover of over £350 million, and are one of the UK’s largest providers of high quality housing and support services operating across the country.
We support over 116,000 people across England, Scotland and Wales, who live in nearly 55,000 of our homes. This includes accommodation-based support and care for more vulnerable customers. This year we have worked with over 26,000 vulnerable people across our supported housing.
Home Group operates through three key business areas:
Operations (delivering services to customers in rented, shared ownership and supported housing).
New Models of Care (the design and development of new models of care that integrate housing, health and care closer to the customer).
Development (building homes for outright sale, affordable housing and new models of care).
The delivery of these services is assisted by support services which provide asset management, risk and assurance, compliance, health and safety, communications, marketing, strategy, business development, finance, human resources, company secretary, information systems, legal services and procurement.
Our current group structure is shown in the organisation chart.
Why Home Group Exists – Our Mission
Our new mission: ‘Building homes, independence and aspirations’ is more than just a phrase – it really means something:
- Building homes – we will increase the number of homes of all types that we build. That means quality homes and places that people want to live in.
- Independence – we want to make a difference to people’s lives for the better. We will improve life chances for customers by offering training and employment opportunities to help them live independent lives.
- Aspiration – we will truly listen to our customers, if they want to own their own home or achieve their personal goals, we will help them do just that.
We are committed to upholding our four core values:
- Accountable – we don’t pass the buck, we own it!
- Caring – we look after one another.
- Commercial – we spend wisely and work creatively.
- Energised – we have a positive, can do, approach.